P.E and School Sports
Good, better, best,
Never let it rest,
Until our good is better,
And our better is the best.
In May 2019 we have again been awarded the Sainsbury's School Games Gold award. This means that our school met the following requirements:
- Provide all students with two hours of timetabled Physical Education per week (within the curriculum only) and have extra curriculum provision in addition to this.
- Engage at least 50% of pupils in extra curricular sporting activity every week.
- Of the 50% of pupils engaged in extra curriculum provision over the academic year 15% of these pupils are from the 'non-active' population.
- High attendance at inter and intra school sports.
- Have active links with at least 5 local community and pathways sport/physical activity and leisure providers e.g. sport clubs, leisure centres and youth centres.
The children within the school took a vote at who would be this years Sports Ambassadors. A big congratulations to Daisy, Charlie, Harvey and Oscar - We look forward to seeing what you have in store for our school this year!
Here are our previous sporting events:
Please click on each each event to take a look at the pictures